Your plant will arrive in our classic style 5.5” fibre pot; with drainage holes and an attached saucer.
It has been pre-potted in a suitable potting mix, hence it’s all good and is ready for display. They will also be kept safely inside our KT signature box with extra protection!
It also comes with Plant care card and Personalised wish card (if any).
Plant size:Average plant size ranges from 45-55 cm. However, the plant size might be of a few cm difference from the average plant size.
Pot size: (14cm) x (15cm)
Plant disclaimer:It is safe to keep ZZ plant in your home. However, please keep it out of the reach of children and pets as it may cause harm if ingested.
1. ZZ plant are extremely draught- tolerant. Hence, water thoroughly until water flows out the bottom of the pot only when the soil is completely dry.
2. Best to stick your finger into 2 inches deep of the soil to check if it has already dries out and needs water
3. Always let the soil to dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering which can cause root rot
4. Requires a more frequent watering when placed in brighter areas compare to a lower light areas
Thrives in medium to bright indirect light, though low light areas are also not a problem for them.
1. ZZ plant is a slow grower. Only repot when you see the rhizomes are pressing up under the soil against the side of the pot
2. Cleaning the leaves regularly with a damp cloth to remove the dust will help its appearance and remove some pests which tend to gather under the bottom of the leaves
Delivery is available to West Malaysia (Semenanjung Malaysia).
Rate : Delivery with flat rate of MYR 15.00 for West Malaysia (Semenanjung Malaysia)
Lalamove around Klang Valley : rm25.00